Keep up with my doings in Australia...

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I am nearly in Darwin!

I took a day off work today to do some 'admin'. This sounds dull I know, but is necessary. I now have a ticket to Darwin, and very shortly will be sending some stuff home. The last few days have been pretty cool - there are three canadians living in my room: Ashley, Guiseppe and Alicia. All three are right off the plane, and up for a laugh. Friday night saw a large chunk of the hostel playing a canadian drinking game - involving lots of rude actions, clapping in rhythm (think of the drum set on the Queen song 'we will rock you': bang, bang, crash! bang, bang, crash!) and plenty of singing.

I fly to Darwin on 12th of next month. I am excited.

6 comments:

David Flynn said...

That's great Dan, you have a date now! I think you will like it up there, if you don't melt that is, hehe...

sofabum said...

You big gay homo! Drinking games - what are you some kind of hapless relaxed traveller enjoying yourself willy nilly without a concern for us muppets trapped here in this miserable freezing cold country??!!

Anonymous said...

OOh matron

Sarah W said...

How exciting honey. Is my birthday this weekend an I'll miss you at the do... But good news - i'll be in Oz this time in 9 months! Hoorah! I guess ul be home by then huh? : (
Love ya,
mail me soon
S xxx

Anonymous said...

If it had a yeeha...let the party games begin in there then I too found myself playing this game in Kiakoura, strangely with a couple more Notts folk I found and a big group of crazy Irish chicks...if not I'm sure it was equally as fun and will look forward to re-uniting for a fun filled night ;-)

Dean

chris said...

So - are you in Darwin or wot!?